When we’re looking for extra cash, it can go two ways. We either want to make some full-time income or just supplement our main salary. Online survey work might seem like a small way to bring in cash, but there are actually quite a few options out there. You may not always feel busy, but there are ways you can let your extra time build up even more than what you already have.
It’s a Sunday night and you can’t find something good to watch on TV, so instead of wasting time mindlessly scrolling through social media (let’s be real, it’s Facebook and Instagram), you decide to start working. You consider the options. Do you want to pick up some extra cash? You could try Uber or Lyft, but your car isn’t the best, and you’d have to put in more than just a few hours at home.
Or do you want some flexible spending time? You could always try dog walking/sitting! That way you can spend time outside and also get some running in for the day. Of course, if you’re not a big dog person then that might not be the best option for you.
If you want to be an online survey taker and make a little extra cash, then you have come to the right place! Of course, you might have heard that online survey takers make a lot of money. The truth is, you are not going to get rich taking surveys; but let’s face it, every little bit helps!
Have you ever thought about earning from online surveys?
When it comes specifically to completing surveys online, the following skills, personality traits, and requirements would definitely apply:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Most require you be a resident of the United States, though this may vary based on company and survey customer.
- Must be able to access the Web via any online available device.
- Must be honest and detail oriented.
What kind of people are well suited for online survey completion?
- College Students.
- Stay-at-Home Parents.
- Full-time working adults.
- Part-time working adults.
- Bus Drivers.
- Taxi Drivers/Uber Drivers/Lyft Drivers.
- Military Vets or Active Service Military.
- Dog Groomers.
- Waiters and/or Baristas.
- Hair dressers.
- People who breathe.
Working from home, who wouldn’t want that?
Online survey work is special because the purpose is to be able to reach diverse individuals. Sometimes surveys are very specific – they need women between the age of 40 and 50, of Hispanic descent, living in a town smaller than 40,000 people. Sometimes they need a much broader, less specific demographic pool like anyone who has ever eaten at Denny’s. The point is, your voice is important and deserves to be heard. And you deserve to benefit from your opinion.
Also know you are not limited to signing up for one survey site only. In fact, many who offer advice on this moneymaking option suggests you sign up for several. You should still be choosy, because not all survey work are equal.
When considering your options, you should know the following about PointClub:
- Not every panelist is eligible to complete every survey. If you try, but are not qualified, you will be rewarded for your time.
- PointClub grants signup bonuses and extra points for completing surveys.
- We have one of the lower payout thresholds at $25, which you can take as payment to a PayPal account or through a variety of gift card offers.
Haven’t signed up yet? Now is a great time to begin earning that extra pocket cash! Join Pointclub today!