Updated from original post November 2018 to provide new instructions.
World Kindness Day was established in 1997 by the World Kindness Movement to promote kindness and thoughtfulness toward others. It is observed November 13th of each year. You may be wondering at this point what connects World Kindness Day and completing surveys online for rewards with Pointclub.
Did you know that you can opt to have your reward earnings gifted to a variety of charities? Many of us would love to give more but find it difficult to find the money or time. Using your PointClub rewards to contribute to a good cause may be the solution you need.
Here are a few of the options available (note: options change from time to time, and this is not a complete list).
From their website: No other nonprofit has done more to advance conservation around the world. That’s why your contribution is so much more than charity; it’s an investment in the future of our planet.
From their website: We are an organization that raises money to fund, elevate and educate the world’s bravest heroes who are running high-impact programs to protect, nurture, educate and heal the most vulnerable children.
From their website: When it comes to cancer, we are the only organization attacking from every angle. Meet the people who are living proof.
From their website: Today, Grameen Foundation continues to expand and strengthen its programs, partnerships and geographic reach to enable the poor, especially women, to create a world without poverty and hunger.
From their website: Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit organization that helps families build and improve places to call home. We believe affordable housing plays a critical role in strong and stable communities.
From their website: Through the power of sports, people with intellectual disabilities discover new strengths and abilities, skills and success. Our athletes inspire people in their communities and elsewhere to open their hearts to a wider world of human talent and potential.
Here is how to either set or update your goal/gift card selection:
- Log in to your PointClub account.
- Click on your PointClub PointBank.
- If you have previously selected a goal, the icon for your selection will show below your Points Captured wheel. If you have not previously selected, or wish to change it, you can do so at any time.Scroll through your options and select which you’d like.
- Once you’ve selected your reward option, you can also select your payout goal ($25, $50, $100)
- Then click “Update” and you will be all done.
Please note that our charity giving options can change.
Are you a representative for a charity that might benefit from our program? We would love the opportunity to communicate with you. Please send an email with charity details to PanelOperations@InnovateMR.com.
Not a member of PointClub yet?
When considering your options, you should know the following about PointClub:
- Not every panelist is eligible to complete every survey. If you try, but are deemed ineligible, Captain PC has the authority to grant you points regardless of completion (some limitations apply). We are the only online survey site to provide this payout.
- We grant signup bonuses and extra points for completing your initial panelist dossier.
- We have one of the lower payout thresholds at $25, which you can take as payment to a Paypal account or through a variety of gift card offers.
- We give away points every day via our Facebook page. Don’t leave out that daily check in!
Haven’t signed up yet? Now is a great time to begin earning for your chosen charity. Join Pointclub today!